Municipal information for international residents and expats

When you arrive from abroad, you have to register yourself and your family, if applicable, in the population register of the municipality of Haarlem. Adults and minors need to register in person at the town-hall, Zijlvest 39. 14 023 to make an appointment from Monday till Friday between 9.15-16.00 o’clock.

More information in English on how to register, in last item on the page 'Verhuizing naar buitenland'

Websites about living in Haarlem

International School Haarlem