Moving abroad

Because of corona you can only visit the public hall at Zijlvest 39 if you have an appointment. Call 0031 23 511 5115 to make an appointment. Visits are from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm and on Thursday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm.

From November 6, 2021, there will be a mouth cap obligation in the public hall.

Are you leaving for another country for at least 8 months? You must unregister from the municipality of Haarlem. Do this not sooner than 5 days before you leave. Are one or more people staying behind at your home address? Then everyone who is moving must come to the municipality in person to give notice of the move. Minors must also come in person. Is one of the parents moving with the children? In that case, the parent left behind must come along to give written permission for the unregister of the children

If no one is staying behind at your home address, you can give notice of your move in writing.

Who can give notice of a move?

Passing on a change of address in writing or in the municipal service centre

Removal date

Declaration of intended departure

Certificate of deregistration